Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Valentine Card's 1 & 2

Hello Beautiful People and Crafters. Thanks for stopping by today. I hope everyone is doing well.  I wanted to share with you some of  my Valentine Cards. Hope You enjoy them.. I pulled out my stash and came up with these Creation's... So What do you think of my card's? Leave a comment and let me know..

Thanks so much for your time. I appreciate you taking the time to stop by... Hope you enjoy them..


Photo's:

Supplies:

All Cardstock From: Recollection's Brand
Embossing Folder: Cuttlebug: Script Text
Tag: Spellbinder's
Sentiment: Fiskar's;




Supplies:

White and Kraft Cardstock: Recollections Brand
DSP: Recollection's Valentine's Day - 2015
Ribbon Tag Die: Spellbinder's Ribbon Tag
Sentiment: Fiskars
Ribbon: JoAnn's Fabric


Video:


Thanks.. Hope you have a awesome Day..

As always in Parting I wish You...

Peace, Loving and Blessing's


Rj
Thriftycraftermale

Take care

Bye 4 now...

No comments:

Post a Comment