Thursday, February 7, 2019

Valentine Card's 3, 4 & 5

Hello and thanks so much for stopping by today... Looks like I'm on a Roll this week. I do hope I have inspired you with sharing these with you all.. Let me know what you think about them in the comment's.. I appreciate you and taking the time to stop by.. 

So Let's get started.. Love how they turned out.. Most of them are pre-made card I have in my stash and was a great way to get rid of my stash...




Photo:




Supplies:

Cream Cardstock:
Red Ribbon: From My Stash
DPS: JoAnn's Single sheet
Label Die: Spellbinder's





Photo:



Supplies:

All Cardstock: Recollections Brand
Embossing Folder: Cuttlebug:
Ribbon: Michael's
Sentiment: Micheal's 1.50 Stamps
Flower's from my stash


Photo:


Supplies:

Pink Cardstock: Recollections
Ribbon: From My Stash
Label: Spellbinder's
Sentiment: From My stash



Video:




As Always In Parting... '

I wish You

Peace, Loving and Blessing

Until Next time.. Take Care... Bye 4 Now


Rj
Thriftycraftermale


No comments:

Post a Comment