Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Design Team Project for Ephemorie.com #2

Hello Beautiful People and Crafter's.. thanks so much for stopping by today. I have a project share for Ephemoire. Today's Theme is St. Patrick's Day.. Please let me know what you think of these and if there are any changes you would have made... I hope you like what I have shared. Don't forget to leave your comment..


Supplies:

Digital Design sheet's:

you can find here: https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/510527539/printable-journal-kit-st-patricks-day?ga_search_query=st.%2Bpatrick&ref=shop_items_search_15

Printable Journal Kit - St Patrick's Day Shamrocks - 5x7 Papers - Irish Eyes - Journal Insert - Collage - Journaling - Scrap - Junk Journal



You can find here: https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/673296341/printable-art-junk-journal-cards-and?ga_search_query=st.%2Bpatrick&ref=shop_items_search_11

Printable Art Junk Journal Cards and Tags - Vintage Shabby Chic Shamrock - Journal Card - Collage - Journaling - Scrap - St Patricks Day


Cardstock All from: Recollections's

Sentiment Stamps: Lucky Day and Your My lucky charm are by:

3 leave clover: from My Stash

lace Trim: Recollection's Brand



Photo (1) Have a Lucky Day





Photo (2) Your My Luckt Charm


As always again thanks for your time..


Take Care as we part I wish U: Peace, Love and Blessings

until next time


Bye 4 Now

No comments:

Post a Comment