Friday, January 18, 2019

Design Team Project for Ephemoire Digial Design #1

Hello Beautiful People and Crafter's.  Welcome and thanks for stopping by today.. I am so excited about my new Project and being a part of Traci Design Team.. I really hope you like my project and please leave your comment's.. Let's get started..


So I had choosen: Vintage Valentine and Guest Check list.. since the two worked so well together..

Supplies:

The Vintage Valentine Collection and Guest Check List
1 - 12 x 12 Medium Weight Chipboard
Scor-Tape (1/4th)
Red Cardstock: Recollection's
Flower's: My Stash
Word Love: My Stash


photo's:























Video:






thanks so much for your time and I would love to read your comment's or suggestion's

As always in parting: I wish You Peace, Love and Blessing's

Until Next time.. Take care.. Bye For Now...

#ephemoire @ephemoire #ephpop

Rj

No comments:

Post a Comment