Monday, November 11, 2013

Winter Series

Hello Crafters. I was ask to create and share some idea's of Fall or Winter and I have come up with a few idea's for you.. This first card was fun to make I gathered all my supplies and started on this one.. The card style is called: Modified Gate-fold card. What I did was change the position of the way this  card is to go.. Love to hear your comment's on this..

Thank again for stopping by, I know you have lot's of choice's and glad you choose to check me out..

As always. Peace, Love and Blessing..







**









Video:









Supplies:

Designer Series Paper: Autumn Splendor by: DCWV
Image: Inkadinkado; Dooble Fall 2010
Cardstock: Recollections/ Stampin' Up
Sentiment: Leaves4Fall by: TheStampsofLife.com
Color Marker's. American Crafts


No comments:

Post a Comment