Monday, November 4, 2013

Breast Cancer Awareness Month # 2

Hello My Crafting Friend's. Hope  all is well with everyone.. Here I am with another project: , I do hope that you are following or enjoying my project's with you all. I have a lot of my friend's and follower's like to see me different type's of card since I am beginning to think this is one of my thing's I am good at and enjoy exploring new ways to make them.. So today card is using one of my Fave Stamp company and now Die's The lovely and talented Stephanie Barnard of The Stamps Of Life. This one is Called the flipIt's Circle die Card makers...





**







Video:





Supplies:

Die: Sizzix; FlipIt's die (from: The Stamps Of Life.com)
Base Cardstock: Pink; Recollection's
Designer Paper: MAMBI
Sentiment: The Stamps of Life stamp set: Ribbons 4 cure
Ink: Archival Ink






No comments:

Post a Comment