Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Breast Cancer Awareness Month #3

How's everyone one doing today, Blessed I hope. Glad you could stop by and check out my next project. I so excited about this one as well. I get a lot of people always say: You buy a lot of thing's why don't you use them. Most of the time the reason I need to learn how to use the product. Most time's it hard for me because the instruction's are vag and limited.. I love purchasing great product's but for what I paid for them there should at least be a how to video each time a designer showcases a product. I must be from a different planet on something.. But let me say this.. If it was for all the awesome talent of people that I surround myself with, and U know who you are.. I would be lost.. I share and dedicate this project to them..


 **








Video:






Supplies:

Die: Sizzix Puppy/Dog
Designer Paper: MAMBI
Ribbon: Michael's
Base cardstock: Recollection's Kraft
Sentiment: JustRite Breast Cancer Stamps

No comments:

Post a Comment