Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Valentine Card's 1 and 2

Hello Beautiful People and Crafter's, Welcome thanks for your time and stopping by today. I have two card's to share with you today (those that know me know I like to challenge myself and make one male and one female card) I Challenge You to do the same..

So Here are the two that I created I do hope you like them both..


Supplies:

1) Hugs and Kisses

Red/Black/White Cardstock: Recollection's Brand
Embossing folder: CuttleBug; Hugs and Kisses
Shape: Spellbinder's '
Sentiment: Michael's Brand;

Card:

2) You & Me

Red/Black/White Cardstock: Recollection's Brand
Embossing folder: Darice: Smack lips
Square shape: Spellbinder's
Sentiment: Studio G; You & Me

Card:



Video:



Thanks for you time and stopping by..
As always in Parting I wish U: Peace, Love and Blessings


Rj

No comments:

Post a Comment