Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Fancy Fold Card Series #8; Decorative Corner Card

Hello Beautiful 1's/Crafters, hope everyone is doing well today. I am a little behind on my post. But I am back on track once again. With life you never know what's gonna be thrown at you.. But it's all good and I have a great one for you today.. It's one of those that you can use up your straps and still create a awesome card as well, I do hope you like. Let's get started...



Supplies:

Cardstock: From My Stash
Cream Cardstock: Recollections
DSP: DCWV Inc.; My Guy
Small Label: Spellbinders
T-shirt: Die-Versions





Card:



Video:






Thanks again for your time.. I really appreicate you taken the time to stop by and check me out..

As always in parting I wish U Peace, Love and Blessing's.

Until next time, take care.. Bye 4 now....

2 comments:

  1. This Decorative corner card looks very pretty. Thanks for sharing these photos here. At one of iconic Seattle Venues we hosted a family party last month and for the decoration, we used beautiful crafts. Everyone appreciated them.

    ReplyDelete