Monday, January 13, 2014

Valentine Muffin Pan Swap Info and list

Hello Crafter's This is only for Participating in the Valentine swap only. If I missed anyone please private message me. so that i can get out everyone's partner out by Wednesday at the latest.  TFW

Thanks for stopping by.

Check me out here



Facebook: facebook.com/rj.avery.925

Pinterest: pinterest.com/thriftycrafter1

Instagram: Instagram..com/rj avery


List of Participant's

Dorothy Gaston
Shellwecraft
PaperAsFabric
SweetPie_Creations/U.S.A.
Angela Fitzsimmons/U.S.A.
Heather Short
Vanessa Giddens
Dawn Taylor
AJ Parker
Kim Nua
tinakucinic/U.S.A.
Chris Buttanda
Rj Avery
loveecll
Stephanie Merida
DelightfulScrapbookin
Sylvia A  (Swap Angel)

3 comments:

  1. Hi RJ, Have you picked the partners for the muffin tins swap yets?
    Thank you
    Shelley- Shellwecraft
    Shel0524@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so need a blog in my life...LOL. Maybe I'll have time this weekend. The excitement of this Valentine's Swap is motivating me. Thanks RJ.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Everyone sending out email's today. sorry for the delay.

    ReplyDelete